about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

From My Own Lips (Poem #30)

My eyes sparkle in the light

Just as bright as the lovely stars
That dwells within the lonely night
I watch them sparkle from afar


The tears running down my face
Are full of fear and pain
What had happened that day
Is making me suffer in vain


I walk underneath the white, serene moon
While I listen to the world around
I know that this pain will go away soon
And slowly I have found


That I can’t chase away the fact
That I hurt someone I used to love
The sense of reasoning was what I lacked
Hurting someone was the last I thought of


Yet here I am alone again
On this magical night for everyone else
I had lost all of my fame
But I just want to lose the feeling that I felt


But everything has a consequence
Whether it’s good or bad
And life will continue to commence
And you will learn how to be sad


For everyone that is close to you
That you can cause pain upon
All of this may be brand new
But life will always continue on

So to the stars so high above
I’d like to make a single wish
For all the people in which I love
I say sorry to you from my own lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...