about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another Crush (Poem #26)

Here you come and there you go



Your beautiful smile


Your laugh


This feeling within my heart


Envies all the ones who


Can laugh with you at your side


Every night, I await the moment


In which I can see you


I can’t stand it


It’s killing me just to see you smile


To hear your laugh


To hear your voice


Suddenly, I find out that


You found someone else


My heart explodes from disappointment


Just knowing that


Someone else gets to hold your hand


Kiss your lips


Make you smile


As I wait in the shadows of darkness


For the moment when someone rescues me


Until then, you’re just


Another crush


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...