about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Friday, April 30, 2010

(Poem #25)

Dear Readers,
Thank you for opening this poem. I don't have a particular name for this poem, but I still liked it. My friend, Rico, and I got into a little arguement and I felt kind of bad about it and mad at the same time. I wrote this to tell him I was sorry for everything.
^__^
Amy

Here we come, there we go again

We’re just both good, new friends
There’s a whole lot of trust
Just between the two of us
It’s almost as if we’re BFFs
We talk until no more time is left
Until tomorrow, we say goodbye
Upon my bed is where I lie
To think of you and what I’ll say
When we talk the next day
I seem to like you, but I don’t know
How I feel towards you even though
I enjoy the times that we chat
And how you always make me laugh
I don’t like how there’s someone else
You have feelings for, like how I felt
About you within the only week
In which to each other, we did speak
I guess I must learn to let it go
That yes is yes and no is no
I feel so stupid to ever think
That there might be some kind of link
So I just really want to say
To you right now, if I may
I feel so unintelligent
There wasn’t any time we spent
To become friends and talk and chat
I feel just like a little brat
Who thinks she’s smart even though
At everything, I’m really slow
I will end this poem with just this
Is to be friends for now, that is my wish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...