about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wedding Proposal (Poem #6)

Once upon a starry night
When the moon is nice and bright
The smell of roses drift around
There isn't even a single sound
As we remember the day we met
Running around when the grounds are wet
A smile shining upon your face
Making mischief without a trace
And here we are once again
A dozen moments, two plus ten
I wear the dress you really like
And the moment feels just right
I gap as you get down on one knee
You look into my eyes, and then you plea
With words I never thought I'd hear
You end the phrase with, "My dear"
Tears start to fall from my eyes
As I stare into the skies
I see the both of us together
In horrible and in perfect weather
You hold my hands and kiss my lips
And hold and steady me when I trip
I cry and try to smile, yet
You say, "Marry me, you are my Juliet"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...