about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Still Try

Dear Readers,
Thank you for opening this poem. I would like to first say that I didn't write this poem. My friend wrote it. It's much better than mines, at least I personally believe so. I hope you like it! But all credit goes to my friend, Nico.
^__^
Amy

Every day I think of you.
For a brief moment
a smile crosses my face.
My memories bring me happiness
but are soon replaced by sadness.

After all, you are gone.
You are gone.
So the happiness is gone.
Oh how I miss my best friend.
my mother

I wish so much you were here.
You loved me no matter what.
I mattered to someone.
I belonged to someone.
Do I now?
No.
I cry.

So I ask, are you still around?
Are you in the air I breath?
Are you proud of me?
Reach out
can you feel me?
Look
can you see my tears?
Listen
do you hear my fears?
My thoughts, my prayers?
I wish you were here.
Please stay near.

I'll ask for a sign
but get no reply.
I don't know why I try,
but I still try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...