about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Monday, April 26, 2010

You're Gone (Poem #2)

Dear Readers,
Thank you for opening this poem. I hope you will enjoy this poem as much as I enjoyed writing it. This poem is the second one in which I have written. It can be altered to where instead of it being a lover, it can be someone you love. I hope will enjoy it!
^__^
Amy

Do you remember us?
Do you remember the moments that we shared?
The smile that you brought to my face?
The moment you rescued me
I knew that you were the one
But all of that is now gone
The feeling from before
The smiles, the laughter, the peaceful feeling
They're all gone
You're no longer smiling at me
You're no longer at my side
I can't see you
I can't hear you
I can't touch you
My heart aches for you
I want you near me once again
The words you say
And the feelings you brought to me
I don't want it to disappear
Can you see me?
Can you see the tears run down my face?
I'm crying for the pain of losing you is immense
Can you hear me?
Can you hear the words that I am trying to say?
I want you back to hear my pains, to listen
Can you feel me?
Can you feel the pain in my chest?
I am aching for your love
People say, "I love you because I need you".
But I say, "I need you because I love you".
No matter what I say
Or what I do
You're gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...