about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just For You (Poem #24)

Dear Readers,
Thank you for opening this poem. I personally wrote this poem for a dear close friend of mines. He lost his mother in a car wreck and he's completely devastated by the blow. I wouldn't say it makes sense, but it made him happy. I was glad of that, so I decided to post it on here. Enjoy!
^__^
Amy

I don’t like her

In fact, I hate her
I want you back
Please, come back
Come back and hold me
Hug me, kiss me
I want it to be like before
When we used to smile
And laugh over little things
We were happy before
Why did you have to leave?
Where are you?
What’s happening?
Why am I like this?
Are you disappointed in me?
I’m sorry
I don’t hate her
She’s just not you
She’s trying to replace you
Come back
She’s not you
I want you back
I’m crying
Can you see it?
I can’t help it
Maybe…I want to like her
Just maybe, but
Dad’s acting so different
Does he still love you?
Can you tell?
Are you sad of his decision?
I have so many questions
Please come back
Answer my questions
Tell me…somehow
I want to know
It’s ripping me apart
Can I imagine what you would say?
“You must struggle on, honey. I may not seem to be there, but I will always be within your hearts. So wipe your tears away, my lil buddy, and smile. Smile brightly, so I may see it all the way in heaven. You have suffered through a lot. I’m sorry I had to leave. God needed me for a reason I still don’t know, but it happened for a reason. You must be strong, my son. I promise you that you will see me again one day, but until then, smile.”
Is this what you want to say?
If it is, then I will smile
Just for you…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...