about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In God, I really do believe

Dear Readers,
Thank you for opening this poem. This poem is one that was written by my precious friend. He lost his mother in a wreck and he expresses his feelings through poems like this. I really loved this poem. You can almost feel the pain in his heart.
^__^
Amy

I think about you all the time,

And everyday it hurts to cry.
So much has happened in my life,
I'm not sure how hard to try.

Tears are falling constantly,
My heart hurts everyday.
I think about your beautiful smile,
That I pray I see again someday.

The sweet smell of your perfume,
Has slowly faded away.
But all your helpful teachings,
Are always here to stay.

I can't express how much you taught me,
So much I can't explain.
All the times I can remember,
Never once heard you complain.

So many hearts were broken,
The day God called you home.
It seems as though each one of us,
Were left to survive alone.

I know there was a reason,
That you had to leave.
To keep us in your watchful eyes,
So now in God I really do believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...