about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Believe In You (Poem #14)


I sit and watch you
You're struggling
You're falling
You're frowning
You've come to a point
Where you want to give up
But please
Don't
Don't give up
When you've come so far
Just think about
Why you held on for so long
Why you kept going
You just don't know?
You don't care?
No
That's not true
You don't know
Because you're confused
Don't worry
Don't give up hope
Because you must have
A reason for holding on
Just know that
I believe in you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...