about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Goodbye (Poem #12)

It's painful
It's hard
It's heartbreaking
Just to say
Goodbye
But just know
That around the corner
Is another hello
From someone
Soon to be
Important in your life
The past is the past
You live in the present
And you must prepare
For the distant future
You'll meet new people
You'll lose some more
It's just part of life
It's funny, really
We tell ourselves this
Every single day from that one goodbye
But it still hurts
That's just because
It's hard
To lose someone
To know you'll never see them again
But then again, it's just
Another goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...