about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tears in the Moonlight (Poem #16)

My soul withers away at night
When there is but one source of light
Coming from the dark skies above
As beautiful as a single, lovely white dove
My heart is broken in a million pieces
The reason for me to live ceases...to exist
Because of this frightening pain
My heart is what you have slain
I run from you and your words
As the tears within my eyes disperse
The moon is full and bright
While the tears show nothing but fright
The fear of losing you is great
I thought meeting you had been fate
Yet here I am upon the ground
Sniffling and gasping, crying without a sound
No one is around to see me cry
Daggers to my heart, I shall die
These tears are but meant for no one's sight
As I shed the tears in the moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...