about me

My photo
Hello Viewers! I thank you for visiting my page. I hope you will find it interesting. As for about me and in case you have not noticed, I write poems. Before, I used to think that poems had to rhyme or have a certain rhyme scheme, but I was wrong. Not all of the poems that you find on this page will be rhyming. They're just basically free writing. I write like how I talk. I just say it. These poems either describe something in my life or in the life of someone close to me. It's not accurate, but it describes how they feel. I hope that you feel the same way and they have helped you in some way. Please don't plaigerize any of my work for it is something I do when I have a new feeling. I would also like to say that the pictures are not mines. So I have no credit or copyright over them.

Monday, April 26, 2010

L-O-V-E (Poem #3)

Dear Readers,
Thank you for opening this poem. I hope you will enjoy this one. This poem is considered an acrostic. If you look at the first letters of each sentence, you will see that it spells a word. In this case, it is LOVE. Enjoy!
^__^
Amy

Leaves a lingering pain when gone
Offers a bright smile when around
Vanishes away suddenly
Enters and leaves your life without a sound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write what you think about it...